- The Editorial Board and the Governing Body (OSI Occidental Studies Institute) are members recognized experts in their fields and are reflected in the Academic Board of the organization (www.osifoundation.com)
- The ISSN of Occidental World Magazine is 2576-2087 andcomes from the National Congress Library of Washington DC
- All publishing rights of the magazine and its articles are reserved to Occidental World Magazine. All rights after publication will be reserved to Occidental World Magazine (OWm)
- The author must sign an agreement for the transfer of their intellectual property in favor of OWm magazine for its publication and subsequent promotion.
- All articles will remain in HTML format in a single version in English the first month of the quarter, in open format. Subsequently, the edited version will be published in e-magazine format (pdf) with the bilingual edition (English / native language)
- All editions will be saved in the e-magazine version (pdf) and will be compiled on the web with their subsequent backup